Forget Me Not Children's Hospice
Forget Me Not Children's Hospice are a charity that support children with life shortening conditions and their families in the West Yorkshire area.
Their focus is to do everything they can to make children happier and more fulfilled, however long or short that may be and to give support to their families.
They support families through their Hospice at Home Service and, as of December 2012, are also able to provide care and offer respite to children and families within their hospice building - Russell House, which was officially opened by HRH Princess Beatrice of York in June 2013.
Forget Me Not Children's Hospice need to raise £3.2 million each year to support the care that they give and with less than 4% coming from Government funding they need people like you to help.
- £10 could give a complementary therapy session for mum or dad
- £20 could give medical supplies for a day
- £30 could give a family day trip with a carer
- £50 could cover the costs of a session in our hydrotherapy pool
- £100 could give day care for a child at Russell House
- £450 could give 10 Hospice at Home care visits, caring for a child in their own home
With over 700 children and families who could benefit from their care across the area they are just at the start of their journey.
Find out more visit www.forgetmenotchild.co.uk